Saturday 17 March 2012

TEASER: Zak + Zak


Over the last couple of days I have conjured up the idea of doing a webcomic. I just wanted to do something that people could follow along with for free. Initially I was going with the idea of doing one page of comic a week, which I would post on this blog. I wanted to start Friday! I had no story planned I was just going to wing it. Well... Friday came and I did come up with a concept and I even drew the page. But since I was in such a mad rush to get it done, it turned out crap. This wasn't the quality of comic I wanted to show the world.

So I decided to sleep on it. Whilst at work today I thought about it more. Since Graphicly is now offering easy ways for independent creators to distribute their comics, why don't I take advantage of that. So not only will I be distributing a comic you can read on your browser anyone who has an iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Tablet can also view the comic tailored specifically to what they are using.

So what is it?

I don't want to give too much away but "The Timeless Adventures of Zak and Zak" will be a monthly 100% free 5 page comic. Through Graphicly you will be able to read it on your PC, iDevice or Android Device. This comic will be a very experimental comic for me. It will be experimental in both format and artistic style.

Anyways I hope you are excited for this little experiment of mine there will e more details over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment