Saturday 10 March 2012

Artistic exploration.

For a blog called "the artistic flavours of jin and juice" I haven't really shown much "art" on here. That's going to change. I go on DeviantArt everyday. It might not look like it since I haven't updated that bad boy in like forever, but I do. Everyday I go on my inbox is full of inspirational art. stuff that I believe that I never come close to. So I'm going to start bettering myself when it comes to my art.
Something that I am working on.

Since I have been working very hard on my new creator owned comic, the whole process of creating art has been reinvigorated ten fold. I want to draw, draw, draw, draw. And so I'm going to. Since I have started with this forward momentum I'm going to keep it going. I'm going to draw at least one picture everyday. That sounds huge, but in the grand scheme of things, it isn't. If this was my career this is exactly what I would be doing so why not get into that mindset now.

Let's see how long I keep this up for. Usually I promise these things and then I don't follow through.

Oh and noticed how I changed the blog layout again. I think I am 100% happy with this one this time so I shouldn't be changing it up anytime soon.

Lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment